- Advance Graphic Designing
advanced graphic designing
- Rajender Nagar Sec-2
Advanced Graphic Designing skills come into play when designing for newspapers, magazines, posters, manuals, etc. A design destined for print demands certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. It has now an increasing popularity and print design is in vast demand. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry.
Our Graphic Design program leads you in every aspects of graphic designing, layout designing, and visualization, so you can design cool & attractive layout and design for print & publishing.
3 MONTHS | 90% Practical Classes
After completing our Advance Graphic Designing program from AIM, you will be hire as:
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Artist
- Creative Designer
- Layout Designer
- Associate Designer
You will complete multiple discussion and several projects during the Course curriculum after which you gain full confidence and working experiences and overcome every design challenges positively.
All latest version of Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw.
- You can have exclusive access to course material, discuss doubts & problems with professors, plan activities & projects, get reference material, etc.
- Learn the fundamentals of typography, its scope, and application in designing for print
- Understand the fundamentals of graphics and various aspects of drawings
- Learn & apply the principles of good website/ graphic design
- Hands-on training along with multiple projects using latest tools including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and Adobe Photoshop
- Design UI elements
- Create artworks & illustrations for print & publishing or Web
- Develop a print portfolio at the end of the course
- Should be a HSC student.
- Computer Basic Knowledge
- Write and Read English
- Computer Basic training will be given.